fall baby fall

  1. I have an assignment to be done and submitted by Monday, but I haven't even looked at the question. 
  2. Boyfriend is back and yours truly is currently so in love. ♥♥♥♥♥ okay geli pulak buat statement angau. I am actually very happy. ((:
  3. It's been raining since yesterday and gosh it's cold!
  4. And now I crave for Kinder White (which is only available at the Uni's Munchy Mart) but because it's in Uni....ARGHH.


  5. Yea, I do have problem with people who don't know how to Google shit. I mean, I Google every thing -- EVERYBODY Googles every thing. Why can't you? GOSH!
  6. Tonight we're gonna watch Disney On Ice. So, I'd have to leave beau )): Boleh study Powerplant ye sayang? (; (I was dead bored last few days, so I need my boyfriend to be back. But when he's back, I've so many activities -___________-")
  7. I want new songs! New songs! In my iPod I mean. Haven't had the time to update my iPod. ):
  8. Yesterday I went to the JB Hi Fi and psyched to see my favorite band's albums! Their album is not available in Malaysia AT ALL. Yep, it's Lostprophets. && I have just realized that most of my favorite bands are in the Punk/Emo/Hardcore category. Say whatt??
  9. I don't make sense most of the times, so pardon me if you have had some difficulties in trying to understand me.
  10. Last night was spent calculating my problems.
That is all. Thank you.
Hawa out.
xxx


p.s: Title of the post is a title of a song, not in any way signifying my feelings right now, because I am not at all in the 'emo' state or anything.  I am smiling right now (:

Comments

bspotgurl said…
ohh bueno.. sangat sedapp.. I love it
hawanasir said…
ohhh terliur sudahh. wu3
Unknown said…
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby ohhh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine mine

Baby, baby, baby ohh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine,mine (oh oh)
hawanasir said…
gaby, aku tau lah kau ngan wani tengah sibuk gila justin bieber......... -.-'

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia