20. How to kill your boredom.


Alaaa tak perasan kena tag dengan Fareha. Oh well, bear with me, okay? Bukan selalu pun aku buat tiga posts dalam sehari lalala. Um, okay, the tag is about MY kind of guy.

1) How tall should he be?
Um, basically taller than me. He doesn't need to be the tallest guy in the class (I don't really like too-tall people). Just nice.

2) What hair colour should he have?
Black, undoubtedly. Even kalau dengan non-Malays pun I'd still go for dark colors of hair, like blackish brown coughJAMEScough or plain black. Err, not that I'm saying that I'm going for some mat saleh or whatever.

3) What kind of personality should he have?
  • First of all gentleman la. But not douche-y. I don't like typical Malay's konon-ganas guys. Jerks je most of them. Sebab tu I go for gentlemen, but not gays okay, and not douche-y. There's a fine line between all those.
  • Secondly, he must have GSOH (great sense of humor) but knows the limit.
  • Next, he must respect me as an individual if he's expecting some respect from me in return. 
  • Not selekeh. Not necessarily fashionable nak pakai suit all the time ke apa, but agak agak la kan.
  • Have pretty strong opinions about stuffs. Because I don't like making decisions and therefore he should be able to make most of thems with logical reasonings.
  • Good listener and tak pendiam. Heee.

4) Older or younger?
Older. By a month pun jadik lah. Haha ♥

5) What film actor should he most be like?
Errr. I don't really have..I mean I don't really have any actors in mind, but if I'd have to, Channing Tatum? Because of his eyes....MAYBE. I only like actresses tbh.

6) What singer should he most be like?
Waaahhh singer eh? Jesse McCartney! Brendon Urie! Gabe Saporta! Who else who else. Hmmm Mark Feehily? Hahahaha mengharap la kamu Hawa. Dia kan dah pilih nak jadi gay. Tsk tsk.

7) Do they need to cook?
They would need to, sometimes, but I am not expecting a gourmet cook or whatever. Just enough to make me smile (:

8) What is his best body part?
Eyes, and smile. And arms, because I would need that most of the time, nak baring on it nak hug it to sleep (I need to hug something and kalau kau dah ada husband takkan nak peluk bolster jugak kan). And hey, size doesn't matter *wink*

9) What car should he drive?
Whatever he has, BUT it must not be modified gila gila macam kereta drift ke apa, sebab sumpah aku tak naik! Biar la kereta mini buruk gila ke apa, tapi please jangan gila modify. Sekian.

10) What one thing completely turns you on?
Sweet and sincere smile (bonus kalau gigi tersusun cantik teeheehee). Or in my case, with this specific person, the way he laugh. Sounds silly, but I LOVE it. And the way he whispers to my ears. ♥ MELT WEH!

11) Who was the guy who is on your mind when you were doing this survey?
ALAAAA I was trying REALLY hard not to be biased on one person to answer this survey truthfully tao! But hehehe Naim in most questions (':

Next tag; 
whoever's reading this. Do inform me if you've done this, thanks! ♥

p.s: Sedang membayangkan muka mama raya ni, pertama kali tak akan jawab '(anak) yang nombor dua kat Johor' kepada sedara mara selepas lapan tahun. Lapan tahun mak, lapan tahun mak jawab benda yang sama tiap-tiap kali raya. Tahun ni jawab lain pulak :')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia