23. First Rugby Match in NZ! and Khalil Fong.
Still not in the mood of telling stories. I have SO MUCH to tell, but I still don't know how to string them into words. BTW, I'm going to watch a rugby match today! Yeay so excited! My mom and dad were like, "Alah, kau bukan faham pun main rugby tu. Kau main pun tak pernah. Sia-sia je tengok" =________=' But hey, residing in Auckland, New Zealand, the home of rugby, tapi tak tengok rugby barulah kira sia-sia kan? Hahaha. I know for a fact that they said that because they were jealous. Lalala. Gonna bring my camera too, let's hope I'd get to shoot tonight, or else I am SOOO buying myself a new lens and let's hope it won't rain tonight. Wuwuwu.
Sementara tu, I'll leave you with my new obsession, Khalil Fong with Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for You. Hey, he doesn't sound like typical sappy Chinese male singers. He has better vocal and absolutely way better English (and accent!!) than others. Hehe. Enjoy!
p.s : Semalam adalah kali pertama mendengar Khalil Fong, Dexter yang kenalkan, and terus suka immediately! Bukan senang weh. Haha. And terus dengar berulang kali sampai tertidur, and lepas tu terus mimpi yang jiwang-jiwang teeheehee tak lah jiwang sangat, tapi mimpi Neil Patrick Harris/Barney Stinson yang tiba-tiba jadi sweet. Hehehe.
p.s : Semalam adalah kali pertama mendengar Khalil Fong, Dexter yang kenalkan, and terus suka immediately! Bukan senang weh. Haha. And terus dengar berulang kali sampai tertidur, and lepas tu terus mimpi yang jiwang-jiwang teeheehee tak lah jiwang sangat, tapi mimpi Neil Patrick Harris/Barney Stinson yang tiba-tiba jadi sweet. Hehehe.
Comments