11. The kind of guys that will never cut it.
The kind of guy that will NEVER cut it. For me, I mean.
- Perverts.
- Whoever's in for a short-term or physical 'relationship'.
- Clingy guys.
- Guys that always ask me 'where did you go last night?' 'who were you with?' 'why didn't I see you online?' 'why didn't you call me?' 'why did you call me for just a second?' It just ticks me off.
- Guys who think that they have right over my life, make decisions for me and tell me what I should do or I should not do.
- Guys who think that they are a whole lot fucking better than me.
- Jealous guys.
- Guys who don't want to even buy me lunch. Wait, let me rephrase that. Guys who ask me out (say for a date) and after many refusals, I finally give in, but expect me to pay everything on my own. Cheapskates. I mean dickheads.
- Guys who decide who should I be friends with.
- Guys who smoke.
- Guys who are so full of himself.
- Guys who are too childish, never think of their future. Don't have plans for their future.
- Guys who spend 70% of their time playing online games, talking about games with me.
- Guys who don't get it.
- Guys who are not brave enough to tell me how do they feel.
- Guys who think a girl should always be graceful and nice and all.
- Guys who support Manchester United. Hahaha.
- Guys who don't know anything about any kinds of sports.
- Guys who can't even make a coffee for himself.
- Short and hot-tempered guys.
- Guys who think that without education, they can still live a wealthy life.
- Stupid guys. Long-haired and stupid.
- Guys who can't accept me for who I am.
- Guys who talk bad about my friends and family. Even in front of me.
And most of all,
25. GUYS WHO ARE NOT NA'IMULLAH JAZLAN.
So, if you're any of the above, and you're not Na'imullah Jazlan, please be informed that no, I don't like you and I don't have any feelings for you at all. Now do you mind leaving me alone? Thank you.
Yes, this post goes to you. Please.
Comments