25. rugby night.


Okay so last night we went to the rugby match. It was a match between the Blues and the Chiefs. I was there to support the Blues, because it was Auckland's team. Haha. But I was being so blond last night not knowing how the game works and all. The best part of the game was making fun of the cheerleaders. Hey don't blame us, they were the ones who decided to get spray tan when they're, ehem, New Zealanders, and it's autumn! LOL. But when I got back and told my brother about it, he asked, shouldn't there be hakka instead? LOL. Didn't notice that hahahaha.

And the best part of going out last night is the fact that I went out with two of my beloveds, Bill and Chapix (alphabetically arranged, hehe). Chapix grabbed some kebab after the game and it was just the three of us, so, random crazy time! Haha. It was so fun. Plus, it was Saturday night, no one would judge us. Haha. We even encountered a group of people who was singing "Baby" VERY LOUDLY in the street. Think they were going to a party downtown. Heh.

Now, photo time!

random snap 0.o
oh this was after the game.

In the bus.
Chapix's 'uber-excited' look. LOL.
Bill, Steffen and Sayuri.
Yeah you're gonna look at a lot of photos of her, because I like snapping her. 
Chapix sila sentap sekarang, dah ada rival!
the..um, big guy. He isn't the mascot though. The mascot's a pirate.
The little cute pirates. ♥
Still the crazy Steffen and Bill.
Ahh, finally, a photo of me. Haha.
'mereka bergomol', as Bill and I would say. Hahaha.
BTW we were waiting for Kiss Cam the whole half time, but there were none. Haha. Itu American sangat tak? :P
But the guy behind us, too, was a bit clueless about the game, and I think he's American because he asked his friends, 'what was that called? Was that a touchdown?' LOL.
These guys had even more routines than the cheerleaders. 
Shame on you girls. LOL
*insert whatever caption here*
And we met Hanna too when we were going back! 
She went with other IH peeps.
And awwww these three cute people. Vivian, Karen and Sayuri.
We saw a Hummer Limo on the Queen St. !!! 

I was so excited that instead of giving my beau the photos of the game, 
I gave him this photo. :P
The rockstar. She was wearing a Gabe Saporta-hoodie. GRRR
Crazy people on the Wakefield St.


To wrap the night, Bill and I went downstairs to play some pool before going crazy (yet again!!!) and cheated. We didn't care that the games room have CCTV hahahaha. 

Alright, as usual, click on the photos to get a better view of it.
And click here for a better review of the night (:

Comments

amar haziq said…
bestnya dpt tgok mat salleh men rugby..;)

jenguk2 lah blog saya k ;)
http://amarhaziq-ceritasaya.blogspot.com/
hawanasir said…
oh, thanks (:
agak menarik gak la. experience kan. tapi still tak faham game. haha. :P
Unknown said…
rugby ke gay orgy tu
dem
hawanasir said…
kau memang pantang sket benda2 camni kan. haha
Misz B said…
habes la chapix. percentage aku utk modeling dah naik 23%. oopsie. gituhhh...thanks Hawa sebab rajen amek gambo. i mean, duh..letih tao nak amek gambo sendiri

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia