The appointment.
Okay can I ramble juuuusssssttttt a little bit more before I go off studying/completing my ten-day challenge?
So I went to the Health Center today. I was there on an advice from a friend to get some advice (lol). So since I was mentally sick (that was an exaggeration alright) I thought they'd make us feel better about ourselves there. But check this out, I was given THIS:
Had quite a good session with some weird ramblings and everything a.k.a curhat session as Ika would say LOL. But I love some incidental funny slips (because she tried so hard to be formal, but I'm so casual).
Her: *while writing down about my personal life* Do you prefer man or woman?
Me: Err.. Umm.. Okay this is awkward...
//silent
Her: OH THAT WAS A TRICK QUESTION! I mean do you prefer man or woman counselor.
Me: Oh God thank you! I don't mind really :)
In my head I already heard her asking "what about sexually?" -_____-"
Her: Do you have a regular doctor?
Me: What, here?
Her: Yis (yes). Because you said you've been to the Health Centre (I bet she spells it like this) before?
Me: Well I've only been here once. And I was assigned to Dr. Mark C_____. *the one I had a crush on*
Her: He's a great doctor.
Me: He is... kind of! (I didn't want her to think that I have a crush on him)
Her: *laughs*
Me: I mean, he IS a great doctor.. kind of.
Her: *laughs*
Me: I'm so sorry, I mean he IS a great doctor. I'm gonna stop right there, let's skip to the next question!
Her: I promise I won't tell him the 'kind of's.
Me:*heavy curhat* I hate March. Err okay that was random.
Her: Yeah, that was really random. Why do you hate March?
Me: Because in March I'd feel like I've been through a lot and in, say, September, if I look back in my journal I'd go "What? Why was I such an emotional bitch in March?" you know?
Her: I don't know. But yeah that was random.
LOL.
When I walked out of the Health Center I saw Dr Mark C______ but I was too ashamed that I said 'he's great...kind of' so I didn't say hi LOL.
So I went to the Health Center today. I was there on an advice from a friend to get some advice (lol). So since I was mentally sick (that was an exaggeration alright) I thought they'd make us feel better about ourselves there. But check this out, I was given THIS:
Yeah, way to make me feel less sick, doc -.-'
Had quite a good session with some weird ramblings and everything a.k.a curhat session as Ika would say LOL. But I love some incidental funny slips (because she tried so hard to be formal, but I'm so casual).
Her: *while writing down about my personal life* Do you prefer man or woman?
Me: Err.. Umm.. Okay this is awkward...
//silent
Her: OH THAT WAS A TRICK QUESTION! I mean do you prefer man or woman counselor.
Me: Oh God thank you! I don't mind really :)
In my head I already heard her asking "what about sexually?" -_____-"
Her: Do you have a regular doctor?
Me: What, here?
Her: Yis (yes). Because you said you've been to the Health Centre (I bet she spells it like this) before?
Me: Well I've only been here once. And I was assigned to Dr. Mark C_____. *the one I had a crush on*
Her: He's a great doctor.
Me: He is... kind of! (I didn't want her to think that I have a crush on him)
Her: *laughs*
Me: I mean, he IS a great doctor.. kind of.
Her: *laughs*
Me: I'm so sorry, I mean he IS a great doctor. I'm gonna stop right there, let's skip to the next question!
Her: I promise I won't tell him the 'kind of's.
Me:*heavy curhat* I hate March. Err okay that was random.
Her: Yeah, that was really random. Why do you hate March?
Me: Because in March I'd feel like I've been through a lot and in, say, September, if I look back in my journal I'd go "What? Why was I such an emotional bitch in March?" you know?
Her: I don't know. But yeah that was random.
LOL.
When I walked out of the Health Center I saw Dr Mark C______ but I was too ashamed that I said 'he's great...kind of' so I didn't say hi LOL.

Comments