I Haz A Sad

Well, not really. Um, at least not anymore.

Geez, I don't do this often, but here goes.



I woke up tonight, from my nap (sort of, I fell asleep) feeling bad about something. But in return, I got worse news. So I was in terrible mood. I tried to sleep again, but I couldn't. So here I am, still up at 2 am.


What's so great about today? Well other than the fact that today's the birthday of my favorite guy, nothing much, really. So I called him up and wished him happy birthday. We had a little chat, and amazingly in those 7 minutes, he turned my frown upside down. I don't know many guys who can make me genuinely happy like that.


So I reflected on the times I was with him. SHIZZZ he has NEVER once made me sad, like seriously. Not once. I remember when he stood up for me from *cough* someone. I remember when he took me out a few times to places I'd never go on my own as a girl. I remember when he sent me home, or the times when I was being stood up by someone, he came to my rescue. I remember when he taught me some things. I remember when he gave me advice about guys without even meddling in my life. I remember when he held me when a weird guy came to me. I remember bumping into him for a second and he STILL made me laugh. I remember him helping me out with my thesis and him teaching me Swift. I remember he told me what kind of games he liked. I remember everything, except when he made me sad. I never had memory of that, because it never existed.



Here's for the brother I never had, Abg Awie (I can't write your full name here because I don't want others to know about this blog and mock me for my sappiness). Thank you for being there for me. Thanks for still looking out for me. Thank you for being the best cousin.

Happy 28th birthday, gemok. -> This is not an insult I swear. It's a term of endearment. Haha. -> This isn't a sarcastic laugh either. Haha. -> Okay I give up.



Abang memang suka buat lawak bongok. Pfffttth. Sebab tu la ramai lekat ek ek? :P I pray the best for you. Jangan just settle for anyone who stays. Because you deserve better :)


p.s: Today's Nora's birthday as well. FOREVER 21 baby! ♥
p.p.s: Oh gee thanks blogger. Memang suka kasi rusak gambar !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia