Make me stay.

I don't even know where to begin to describe how much I hate winter.


And this winter? More shit. Wait, I don't know if I should say it's a blessing in disguise or it's a total shit above something good. Why? Because it's freaking winter but it's so sunny outside! I can't wear thick overcoat in such bright sun. But I can't stand wearing a one-layer because it's cold. Yeah, in a way I am happy that the sun is out (although it really has no effect on the temperature), but I don't fancy the confusion.


Oh yes, what else? It's breakdown week for me. Had nothing on Monday, but test on Tuesday and Wednesday, interview was supposed to be on Tuesday instead it was moved to Thursday (this) morning. And I have Skype at 2 today and appointment at the Health Center at 3. Friday, I have a research proposal to be handed it. Oh no, not stopping yet. Sports training on Saturday and Sunday. I barely had time to breathe, let alone worry about more important things coming *cough*EXAM*cough*. Mom would be mad if she knows that I've been struggling with some health problems that I chose to ignore, and she would definitely make me give up something, I don't know what, maybe sports, maybe side job. 


But those who know me well would know, even though it would sound like I whine a lot, being busy is one of the best things that could happen to me. Because 1) I have less time to worry about all the small bad feelings 2) I have less time to worry about others 3) I manage my priorities better.


So, yeay!


On the other hand, I can see Naim all week (that hasn't happen in a long time) and bukan nak gedik ke apa but oh god my boyfriend is so cute lah especially when he smiles. His smile calm me down like seriously. I muka masam pun boleh tersenyum tau! :') Eleh gedik nak malu haha. Okay too bad this week dia macam busy sikit dengan kerja sebab kerja malam but it's fine. I love you still. :')

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia