Day Nine: Two Songs
OMGOMG I'm almost done with this thing! Two songs:
1. "When the moon fell in love with the sun, always golden in the sky, always golden when the day met the night"
- When The Day Met The Night, Panic! At The Disco.
This song is so very beautifully written. Nuff' said.
2. "I know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headache call it home"
- Northern Downpour, Panic! At The Disco.
Everybody should listen to this song.
I know, I sound a little bit biased for choosing only Panic's songs, but truly I love most of their songs because it's 1) very relatable (and no, they are not 'emo') 2) beautifully written 3) deep 4) complex. I don't know, you're gonna have to spend a whole evening with me to listen to me explaining really. :)
1. "When the moon fell in love with the sun, always golden in the sky, always golden when the day met the night"
- When The Day Met The Night, Panic! At The Disco.
This song is so very beautifully written. Nuff' said.
2. "I know the world's a broken bone, but melt your headache call it home"
- Northern Downpour, Panic! At The Disco.
Everybody should listen to this song.
I know, I sound a little bit biased for choosing only Panic's songs, but truly I love most of their songs because it's 1) very relatable (and no, they are not 'emo') 2) beautifully written 3) deep 4) complex. I don't know, you're gonna have to spend a whole evening with me to listen to me explaining really. :)

Comments