Dunedin
1. I don't really fancy Air New Zealand for some reasons, including their online booking management system, which, according to Malaysians' most recent favorite quote, "APEEE PUN TAK BOLEHH". But at times like this (the volcanic ash cloud condition), I thank God we booked direct flight to Dunedin with Air New Zealand. Heh. Now I know how Parisians especially (heh?) felt when they had the same condition last year.
2. Not really whelmed over the fact that we're flying south, but kind of excited. Okay I know for sure I'm gonna hate the cold, but maybe I am excited that I'm going with my dearest friends. All girls club y'all.
3. Apparently according to Google, this is Dunedin. Oh good God how I wish it is as warm as it seems!
4. I've been put on hold by Jetstar for 42 minutes now. Goodness! I need to sort my flight back :(
5. I just noticed that now he is no longer studying, I have to compromise a lot. Not that I am complaining, but I just need to teach myself to be more patient, I guess.
6. Just got off the phone with Jetstar, after 53 minutes of waiting. PHEW! Yes I took 11 minutes to go from point 4 to point 6.
I'm browsing through Dunedin photos on Tumblr. Go, go now. Chop, chop!
UPDATE//
Saw this picture:
And I went..................... FUCK. I'm gonna cry in this cold like seriously. You think snow is sweet? PLEASE DO NOT WISH MALAYSIA HAS SNOW. It's fucking depressing and unhealthy. That's all, thank you.
Photo credit: http://searchingforthedolphins.tumblr.com/
2. Not really whelmed over the fact that we're flying south, but kind of excited. Okay I know for sure I'm gonna hate the cold, but maybe I am excited that I'm going with my dearest friends. All girls club y'all.
3. Apparently according to Google, this is Dunedin. Oh good God how I wish it is as warm as it seems!
4. I've been put on hold by Jetstar for 42 minutes now. Goodness! I need to sort my flight back :(
5. I just noticed that now he is no longer studying, I have to compromise a lot. Not that I am complaining, but I just need to teach myself to be more patient, I guess.
6. Just got off the phone with Jetstar, after 53 minutes of waiting. PHEW! Yes I took 11 minutes to go from point 4 to point 6.
I'm browsing through Dunedin photos on Tumblr. Go, go now. Chop, chop!
UPDATE//
Saw this picture:
And I went..................... FUCK. I'm gonna cry in this cold like seriously. You think snow is sweet? PLEASE DO NOT WISH MALAYSIA HAS SNOW. It's fucking depressing and unhealthy. That's all, thank you.
Photo credit: http://searchingforthedolphins.tumblr.com/


Comments