A sappy post.
Hi. Okay. So this is my boyfriend. Some of you already know his full name, so I'll introduce him as Naim to those who don't know. He was my schoolmate while we were in primary, and somehow fate brought us together post-SPM. He came into my life unexpectedly. That time, I only wished for a summer fling. Because I had my heart broken before summer (ala, you know what I mean). But he stayed for more than one summer. Okay I won't bore you with the history.
We weren't the same people we met the last three years and a half. We didn't change, we grew. And all the growing, weren't always good, but we stayed next to each other. Sometimes I hate his guts, really. Sometimes he pisses me off greatly. But his love will always be greater. It heals all wounds. His laugh is sweetest sound I ever heard. His heartbeat, they are always mad, but always calming and comforting.
I once told him, he is what every girl wish they have. He begged to differ. But I always believe, I will always be at great, massive, untold loss if he is with someone else. Someone else would have him, and be happy with him, and will utter the exact same words I told him. I will never be able to live with that. So I decided to do whatever it takes to make him stay.
Dear sayang, I am not the greatest girl on Earth. Not the prettiest, not the kindest, not the most graceful. I know that. I have bad temper, I curse a lot (I swear I am trying to take it down now), I am selfish, most of the times annoying and also crazy. But how you love me, how you accept me for me, and how you always believe in me, keeps me alive.
Thanks for being there. Thanks for being my great love. L'amour fou.
Our love is crazy (we're always on this crazy roller coaster). Our love isn't always perfect. But our love is the only thing we need.
Here's to our 3 years and 6 months. Almost four years. I still love you more than you can ever imagine or feel.
You're my definition of BEAUTIFUL. I miss your skin when you were East.
We weren't the same people we met the last three years and a half. We didn't change, we grew. And all the growing, weren't always good, but we stayed next to each other. Sometimes I hate his guts, really. Sometimes he pisses me off greatly. But his love will always be greater. It heals all wounds. His laugh is sweetest sound I ever heard. His heartbeat, they are always mad, but always calming and comforting.
I once told him, he is what every girl wish they have. He begged to differ. But I always believe, I will always be at great, massive, untold loss if he is with someone else. Someone else would have him, and be happy with him, and will utter the exact same words I told him. I will never be able to live with that. So I decided to do whatever it takes to make him stay.
Dear sayang, I am not the greatest girl on Earth. Not the prettiest, not the kindest, not the most graceful. I know that. I have bad temper, I curse a lot (I swear I am trying to take it down now), I am selfish, most of the times annoying and also crazy. But how you love me, how you accept me for me, and how you always believe in me, keeps me alive.
Thanks for being there. Thanks for being my great love. L'amour fou.
Our love is crazy (we're always on this crazy roller coaster). Our love isn't always perfect. But our love is the only thing we need.
Here's to our 3 years and 6 months. Almost four years. I still love you more than you can ever imagine or feel.
You're my definition of BEAUTIFUL. I miss your skin when you were East.

Comments