TYPICALLLLLLLL
It's really not my intention to post negative things here, so I prefer typing with natural or positive emotions, or tweet about things that won't require you to feel anything. But sometimes it's inevitable. So here goes.
1. I have finals tomorrow morning. EDCURRIC104 (Maths) to be exact. It's 9.15 in the morning, but of course, we'd have to be there by at least 8.45am. Now since we have to take a bus to that particular campus, and walk for about 10 minutes from the bus stop, I would have to go out at 8, at least. Waking up at 7 isn't really something I fancy, but I need to. I hope I can pull this off!
2. Like every other typical tertiary students, the day before my finals was spent like this: Woke up at 11 > futsal practice 11.30 to 2.30 > gym > got back 3.30 > made nachos and beef mince and tweet about it to make my friends jealous >watch Waiting For Forever > nap at almost 6 > woke up around 8 > wait around/adoring Ryan Gosling > tweeting > Facebooking > blogging. Yeah. But from after I woke up I pretty much have no idea what did I do. Oh where does the study fit? NOWHERE.
3. I'm having massive headache right now. I had a terrible dream about my junior and some babies (the latter looked petrifying BTW) and somehow it looks like a puzzle now.
4. I feel like I've been toyed around by some parties for some times. It's annoying as hell.
4. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY IT HURTS. Today I cried while talking to him (initially because I got excited seeing him), but after that it's because I told him what did I feel wrong. He's my best friend. I can tell everything to him. What I'm upset about, what I'm happy about, what are my dreams, how do I feel about certain things. With no censorship. I am most honest with him. And especially at times like this, I miss him being around. I know for sure that whenever I'm feeling down and all teary, he would wipe and kiss the tears away. He would give me his comforting hugs and he would hold my hand firm and tell me that everything's going to be okay (although most of the time I'll be too happy being with him that everything else that's supposed to be disappointing/depressing doesn't matter).
5. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY IT HURTS.
6. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY IT HURTS.
7. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY IT HURTS.
Okbye. Wish me luck for tomorrow (yes luck is all I need considering my intense effort of studying).
p.s: I don't know where did my affinity for Ryan Gosling came from. I mean I HATE HIS BEARD LIKE SERIOUSLY. Little scruff = acceptable. Clean shave = GET IN MY PANTS NOW. But beard? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME OR I SWEAR I'LL SHAVE YOUR WHOLE FREAKING FACE WITH NO WARNING. But why did I like him, out of the blue?
p.p.s: You know how cute it is when a guy went to a wedding and says "The wedding was grand and lovely"? Guys, is this cryptic and means something or is it just an honest opinion? Because I can tell if a girl says so it means somehow she wishes her wedding to be just as great LOL.
1. I have finals tomorrow morning. EDCURRIC104 (Maths) to be exact. It's 9.15 in the morning, but of course, we'd have to be there by at least 8.45am. Now since we have to take a bus to that particular campus, and walk for about 10 minutes from the bus stop, I would have to go out at 8, at least. Waking up at 7 isn't really something I fancy, but I need to. I hope I can pull this off!
2. Like every other typical tertiary students, the day before my finals was spent like this: Woke up at 11 > futsal practice 11.30 to 2.30 > gym > got back 3.30 > made nachos and beef mince and tweet about it to make my friends jealous >watch Waiting For Forever > nap at almost 6 > woke up around 8 > wait around/adoring Ryan Gosling > tweeting > Facebooking > blogging. Yeah. But from after I woke up I pretty much have no idea what did I do. Oh where does the study fit? NOWHERE.
3. I'm having massive headache right now. I had a terrible dream about my junior and some babies (the latter looked petrifying BTW) and somehow it looks like a puzzle now.
4. I feel like I've been toyed around by some parties for some times. It's annoying as hell.
4. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY IT HURTS. Today I cried while talking to him (initially because I got excited seeing him), but after that it's because I told him what did I feel wrong. He's my best friend. I can tell everything to him. What I'm upset about, what I'm happy about, what are my dreams, how do I feel about certain things. With no censorship. I am most honest with him. And especially at times like this, I miss him being around. I know for sure that whenever I'm feeling down and all teary, he would wipe and kiss the tears away. He would give me his comforting hugs and he would hold my hand firm and tell me that everything's going to be okay (although most of the time I'll be too happy being with him that everything else that's supposed to be disappointing/depressing doesn't matter).
5. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY IT HURTS.
6. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY IT HURTS.
7. I MISS MY BOYFRIEND SO BADLY IT HURTS.
Okbye. Wish me luck for tomorrow (yes luck is all I need considering my intense effort of studying).
p.s: I don't know where did my affinity for Ryan Gosling came from. I mean I HATE HIS BEARD LIKE SERIOUSLY. Little scruff = acceptable. Clean shave = GET IN MY PANTS NOW. But beard? GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME OR I SWEAR I'LL SHAVE YOUR WHOLE FREAKING FACE WITH NO WARNING. But why did I like him, out of the blue?
p.p.s: You know how cute it is when a guy went to a wedding and says "The wedding was grand and lovely"? Guys, is this cryptic and means something or is it just an honest opinion? Because I can tell if a girl says so it means somehow she wishes her wedding to be just as great LOL.
Comments