travelling..
Haihai.
So, I'm leaving for Dunedin and the rest of the Southland in less than six hours. JSYK, I most probably won't be updating this blog because for one, the place we're staying at doesn't offer wireless facility, but I reckon they have computers that operate on gold coins. But that'd be expensive, so nope.
So let me tell you in brief what'll happen in this two weeks.
29th June (today): leave for Dunedin. Will land tonight, at around 6pm.
30th June: I don't know, still in Dunedin, maybe catch up with some friends
1st July: Marching in (opening ceremony of BERSATU Games)
2nd July: Planning and going round town (since our hotel is so near to the Cadbury World hihi), but maybe some last minute practice too. Or maybe go see Ema playing hockey/Fareha playing badminton.
3rd July: Futsal! Okay that sounds scary. :-S Nervoussss.
4th July: US' Independence Day! Ok jkjk. Handball in the very morning. Okayyy.
5th July: MY BIRTHDAY! :D Saifful's basketball, Ema and Fareha's netball. Might as well stay, but IDK really.
6th July: Off to Queenstown & Te Anau
7th July: Milford Sound Cruise
8th July: Wanaka & Lake Tekapo
9th July: Arthur's Pass
10th July: Christchurch slash my former bestfriend's birthday slash my aunt's birthday
11th July: Back to Auckland
So yeah I suggest you stop coming to my blog from tomorrow to 11th of July. Hihi. Tak pernah orang buat mintak visitors jangan datang. Huahahahaha.
So, I'm leaving for Dunedin and the rest of the Southland in less than six hours. JSYK, I most probably won't be updating this blog because for one, the place we're staying at doesn't offer wireless facility, but I reckon they have computers that operate on gold coins. But that'd be expensive, so nope.
So let me tell you in brief what'll happen in this two weeks.
29th June (today): leave for Dunedin. Will land tonight, at around 6pm.
30th June: I don't know, still in Dunedin, maybe catch up with some friends
1st July: Marching in (opening ceremony of BERSATU Games)
2nd July: Planning and going round town (since our hotel is so near to the Cadbury World hihi), but maybe some last minute practice too. Or maybe go see Ema playing hockey/Fareha playing badminton.
3rd July: Futsal! Okay that sounds scary. :-S Nervoussss.
4th July: US' Independence Day! Ok jkjk. Handball in the very morning. Okayyy.
5th July: MY BIRTHDAY! :D Saifful's basketball, Ema and Fareha's netball. Might as well stay, but IDK really.
6th July: Off to Queenstown & Te Anau
7th July: Milford Sound Cruise
8th July: Wanaka & Lake Tekapo
9th July: Arthur's Pass
10th July: Christchurch slash my former bestfriend's birthday slash my aunt's birthday
11th July: Back to Auckland
So yeah I suggest you stop coming to my blog from tomorrow to 11th of July. Hihi. Tak pernah orang buat mintak visitors jangan datang. Huahahahaha.
Comments
nice blog you have here and send my regards to emma ;D (from kumey)