Pretentiously in a hurry.
I have another paper to sit tomorrow, so I'm just gonna pretend like I don't have much time to write because I have to study because "I haven't studied a bit" so this would seem like a quick post.
Books I wish to read (because I am actually in need to read good books, and these are the books that caught my attention and sent kind of a telepathic message to my brain saying "Hawa you need to buy these books. Of course, when you have money"):
1. Natascha Kampusch, 3,096 Days.
2. All Richard Branson's books.
3. All in The World According To Clarkson series.
4. How To Make Love LOLJK. I flipped through this book the other day and I found it hilarious, so, no.
5. The Best American Magazine Writing 2010.
6. Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Okay maybe a little late, but I saw the excerpt one day and I figured that I really need to read this.
Also, I wish we can have Book of Mormon here in Auckland. Which, is not a book, but a Broadway musical.
And, Iwant need a Scrabble set. Like seriously. And a speaker set. Murah2 pun jadik. And a second hand projector pleaseeeeee.
//UPDATE
Chis, aku yang dikatanya tak mampu? Aku yang dikatanya tak boleh go on? What have I been doing all along then??? Atau deep inside kau memang mengharap aku give up? asfsdahgtfdgvrsdasag sukaaa nak cabar aku. Ciss.
Books I wish to read (because I am actually in need to read good books, and these are the books that caught my attention and sent kind of a telepathic message to my brain saying "Hawa you need to buy these books. Of course, when you have money"):
1. Natascha Kampusch, 3,096 Days.
2. All Richard Branson's books.
3. All in The World According To Clarkson series.
4. How To Make Love LOLJK. I flipped through this book the other day and I found it hilarious, so, no.
5. The Best American Magazine Writing 2010.
6. Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being A Wallflower. Okay maybe a little late, but I saw the excerpt one day and I figured that I really need to read this.
Also, I wish we can have Book of Mormon here in Auckland. Which, is not a book, but a Broadway musical.
And, I
//UPDATE
Chis, aku yang dikatanya tak mampu? Aku yang dikatanya tak boleh go on? What have I been doing all along then??? Atau deep inside kau memang mengharap aku give up? asfsdahgtfdgvrsdasag sukaaa nak cabar aku. Ciss.
Comments