Turning Kiwi soon.
Because I'd have to say "Hi, how's it going?" to averagely 45 people per hour. And if I work averagely 10 hours per week, that's 450 people. Damn it.
Haha just kidding. I'm fine with anything, as long as I get to do what I like, Alhamdulillah :)
On the other hand, just wrapped up our assignments for this semester.
I know I should be glad, but I don't want to. Because we still have to sit for the examination mid-June.
Maybe I'll start studying tomorrow. Hehe.
p.s. : Also, trying to see if I can learn French in the same way I learned English? Through mimicry and imitation? Jawapan selepas iklan (tiba)
Haha just kidding. I'm fine with anything, as long as I get to do what I like, Alhamdulillah :)
On the other hand, just wrapped up our assignments for this semester.
I know I should be glad, but I don't want to. Because we still have to sit for the examination mid-June.
Maybe I'll start studying tomorrow. Hehe.
p.s. : Also, trying to see if I can learn French in the same way I learned English? Through mimicry and imitation? Jawapan selepas iklan (tiba)


Comments