Day One: Ten Secrets
Ten Secrets. Where do I even begin?
- When I was a kid I pretended my house was a hotel. I wrote numbers on the walls of each room, and described it (e.g.: Room #2527. Untuk kanak-kanak dan satu dewasa). LOL.
- Also when I was a kid, I was terrified to be left alone with my dad, for reason only me and God knows.
- Sometimes I wish people would say I'm deep. I mean I know I'm not *that* deep, but I wish someone would just tell me that. Of course, like they mean it :)
- I have always liked Naim, even before we started talking and become friends. But of course, that was just a simple crush based on his look, before I actually get to know him. And he knows about this ;)
- 98% of the time my netbook wallpaper is the default factory setting because once I like things, I'd try my best to keep it that way.
- I like iPhone 4. But I choose Blackberry Curve regardless, of course, for its durability.
- I don't like joining photography competitions even though my boyfriend and sisters always give me full support, because I often believe I am not good enough, and will never be good enough.
- I want to be in Paris with the person I believe I would spend the rest of my life with. Oh yes in late/early summer :)
- Even though I always act like I never thought of marrying Naim, we actually have already designed our house LOLOLOLOL.
- I don't like certain people, who will remain anonymous.

Comments