Probably the most eventful day throughout the week.

1. My iPod and its stupid Autocorrect function kinda screwed my second chance in having a side job. Before this I had to move my interview date for a test, and when I received an email from the HR manager today, I was psyched. So I replied. But my iPod decided to mess with me by doing this:

"Hi
Wednesday 3.15pm is great. Thank you so much. 

Hawaii

Sent from my iPod"

HAWAII???? WHOSE FREAKING NAME IS HAWAII???
It was a total OMGWEJDSBGAUKWEFUBANDWK moment to me. I tried so very hard not to write another email that starts with "OMG my iPod is a fucking asshole".

So instead I wrote this:

"I'm so sorry the last email was signed Hawaii. "

Yes only one sentence because I was really holding myself back from showing my un-professionalism. 

2. Went to Hulucat and got this AWESOME Belgian waffle. I didn't have any picture of it, but I swear it was succulent. It's much crispier than ordinary waffle (French) but much softer than Malaysian's *coughcough*. It was served with whipped cream as usual, ice cream and blackberry-in-chocolate-sauce on top, and raspberry with chocolate sauce. Now I'm full as hell.

3. Some guy texted me by mistake, his name was "Logan" and I was entertained (and entertaining). Like sooooo high school/rempit. LOL. But it was just for fun :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia