Yet another one.
And I think there are several things I have to clarify here. I don't think I owe anyone any explanation, but some questions I received today made me want to do this.
- Although my relationship status on Facebook is 'single', I am still very much in a relationship with Naim. Yes, the same guy since the last 3 and a half year.
- Photography is my hobby, but music is my interest. There's a difference in that. Doesn't mean that I don't get excited over everything photography, it's just that, um, it's unexplainable.
- Yes, I have my bitchface on 80% of the time, given that I don't know you, but I don't bite heads.
- Only my friends are allowed to give me insulting jokes. And if you're my classmate, YOU ARE NOT NECESSARILY my friend. Get it?
- If for any reasons you find that it is necessary to argue with me; a) get your facts straight b) talk about ONLY specific motions c) do not simply list out things you know despite of its relevance to the motion d) it's easier for you to just give in. Because I won't give up and arguing with me is like booking your first flight to hell.
- I hardly say sorry. But when I do, I am.
Currently am watching Four Brothers and planning on watching Death Sentence (one of my favorites) after this. But I don't think this is a very good idea for someone who just got traumatized by her own gore nightmares. And trust me, whenever I see someone tweets gore stuffs in my timeline like "shoot yourself right in the head so it'll explode and your brains will spill out" I get goosebumps.
BUT OH GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO WATCH THEN? :'(
I can't help but think it's rather vain for me to do a vlog, HAHA, but I'm just too lazy bye.
Comments
like solat tahajud or solat rawatib before you off to bed. you might sleep well after that :)
iollz memang garang nokss! :p