That Sunday's gonna lead me back to you.
- Yesterday a relative of ours (on my dad's side) passed away. I didn't know because I fell asleep and only woke up at around 6pm (Malaysia time- GMT +8). I called my dad, he didn't pick up. I called home, nobody picked up too. So I called my mom. She answered and after a little chat, she told me that the relative (she was my dad's cousin) passed away. I was shocked, but my mom didn't tell me much. She was pretty known, so I search for her name on Twitter and some news came up. I was worried of my dad, because I never want him to go to funerals of his relatives on his own (mom was tied up). But apparently he rang my sister and thank God my sister could get off of her assignment and be with my dad.
- Today my boyfriend has finally received his diploma. So gutted that I couldn't be there, but I sure hope he's having a great time with his friends and I hope he'd know how proud I am of him :')
- This week's lazy watch is Something Borrowed. Yup clicking on that link will bring you straight to its IMDb page. I haven't seen much romantic comedy lately, so I'd say this is a good watch. It's full with the typical romantic comedy elements, and although I love the technicals (how the ending is twisted, okay that's not really technical), I don't like the ending. Like, I know they were trying to show that actually getting what you want will lead you to a happy ending, but in the process, cheating isn't okay, betraying your best friend isn't okay. And I wish she would end up with her guy best friend instead, like any other romantic comedies :( But Colin Egglesfield is HOT. Here, catch a picture of him!
Hot, right? I know.
- I wish Malaysia's KFC would have Double Down. Double Down here is bacon+cheese burger, but with deep fried chicken breasts as its bread. Well we can always get rid of the bacon and replace it with something else, but having deep fried chicken as a burger bread is as awesome as it is, so I rest my case.
- I am having my finals on June the 13th and 24th, if I am not mistaken. But if I am (wrong), it would be because I don't give a damn about it :D
- I am yet to see Fast 5 or Pirates of the Caribbean for that matter. Call me lame. But I sure won't miss Harry Potter for the world.
- Body progress: to those who are alert enough to notice, I tried to build a time machine to go back to the old days but I failed, so now I'm trying to keep myself in shape and near the past. So far, waist up is solid (except for the flabby arms, I would have to do weights, but I don't want muscle so yeah), now I'm working on my hips and thighs. ONLY after that, I'll figure out what to do to actually get a slimmer face (duh, try HAIRCUT Hawa). Oh yes weight is great now, I am currently at 49.7kg (I round that up to 50) after 1 week (before I was near 53), but I'm trying to get down to 47 or 46 and take it from there :)


Comments