HOW AWESOME IS YOUR UNI?
Auckland Uni is so much win. Everyday on my way to class I'd have to walk pass this pretty architecture building. But lately the feeling's been different. Because of him..
Image courtesy of our Norwegian friend Lars.
This statue has been put there for some times (I reckon couple of weeks now). He looks freakishly like a real person guarding that building. And what's creepier is somebody has been moving him around, so almost everytime I see this guy, he's in different spots. LOL.
Last night on our way home from Bill's (it was past midnight BTW), my flatmate literally jumped to the sight of this guy. And this morning a little bit more flavor was put: somebody wrote "HE SEES YOU WHEN YOU'RE SLEEPING" next to him.
I tweeted this a while ago and the uni replied:
I AM IN SUCH AN AWESOME UNI I DON'T EVER WANNA LEAVE.
p.s: I hope he'll still be there by my graduation next year so my family can see him lol


Comments