Oh Glory
This is a follow-up (and I think mashed-up) entry from the last one.
I always have a thing about guys who knows what they like. It doesn't matter, it could be anything; sports, music, photography, movies, literature, food, shoes, gadgets or whatever (with an exception with 'sex' because that is not an interest, I think it counts as FETISH, and it's creepy). For example, if he likes wine, he knows what does he like, where it came from, what goes well with what, things like that. Or if he likes music, he knows the best band bringing what genre, what year, or even their best records. It just turns me on. Especially when he rambles about it.
Sorry if some guys think that knowing everything is so sissy/gay, but it's not. I just shows that you care, and you're real, you're not just in for in-the-pants.
I don't know who I based that on. I have yet to find somebody like that. Well a few maybe, but nobody has really caught me off guard with it. But God, a guy who knows his passion well is so sexy.
On the other hand, I am so fungry. Hehe. And well I noticed these days I have to be really careful when I write/ramble (on twitter) or anywhere else in the virtual world, because, um, well. I am so sorry, I can't be that graceful lady, posh and all. I am so sorry if I came on too strong on you, or even if I intimidated you with my recklessness and boldness, perhaps. But I know what I like, and what I want and need. And I hope everyone could accept me just for the way I am. :)
Oh, and congrats Kate-Williams! Perhaps a bit late, but it's never too late to celebrate happiness! Now everybody drools over Harry haha. Harry is hot, but I would not get my high up. Yeah Kate is a 'commoner', not royalty, but her parents (or dad, IDK) is a millionaire, soooo yeaahhhh. Haha.
I always have a thing about guys who knows what they like. It doesn't matter, it could be anything; sports, music, photography, movies, literature, food, shoes, gadgets or whatever (with an exception with 'sex' because that is not an interest, I think it counts as FETISH, and it's creepy). For example, if he likes wine, he knows what does he like, where it came from, what goes well with what, things like that. Or if he likes music, he knows the best band bringing what genre, what year, or even their best records. It just turns me on. Especially when he rambles about it.
Sorry if some guys think that knowing everything is so sissy/gay, but it's not. I just shows that you care, and you're real, you're not just in for in-the-pants.
I don't know who I based that on. I have yet to find somebody like that. Well a few maybe, but nobody has really caught me off guard with it. But God, a guy who knows his passion well is so sexy.
On the other hand, I am so fungry. Hehe. And well I noticed these days I have to be really careful when I write/ramble (on twitter) or anywhere else in the virtual world, because, um, well. I am so sorry, I can't be that graceful lady, posh and all. I am so sorry if I came on too strong on you, or even if I intimidated you with my recklessness and boldness, perhaps. But I know what I like, and what I want and need. And I hope everyone could accept me just for the way I am. :)
Oh, and congrats Kate-Williams! Perhaps a bit late, but it's never too late to celebrate happiness! Now everybody drools over Harry haha. Harry is hot, but I would not get my high up. Yeah Kate is a 'commoner', not royalty, but her parents (or dad, IDK) is a millionaire, soooo yeaahhhh. Haha.
Comments