Mi madre y padre

My parents are the funniest persons I've known through my life (literally haha). They can be so loyar buruk, only all the times -___-" Other than THAT is the reason I am the person I am now, but it is also the reason why I love them so. Parents I memang lepak je. Takde la diorang sporting habis ajak lepak2 sap kok (hisap rokok, IDK why them kids today said "sap kok" damn it) or malam2 ajak anak2 clubbing ke kan (haha gila over), but they are fun to be with, and we can joke around with them. Just jangan kurang ajar la kan. Faham2 la.

Today is my cousin's wedding day. I called my dad up.

"Baba kat mana?"
"Kat rumah Mak Lang la. Kan Nadia kawen"
"OH YES lupa. Aaaa ni tengah buat apa?"

"Diorang tengah masak-masak. Eh kejap Baba nak jumpa sedara Baba"
"Ooo okok. Gi la jumpa dulu, nanti awe call balik"
"Ha ni ha Baba dengan Annaz, nak jumpa pakcik ko ni.."
"Yang mana?"

"Yang nama KFC.. ha ni dah sampai. Lapar laa"


It was a total -___________-" moment for me. The other day my mom asked me to hang up (we were on Skype) because she wanted to see this horror tv show. -_________-"


But yeah they're cool like that ;) Sayang mak + baba!


OKAY AKAK AKU MENYEMAK (padahal memang convo dia, so memang gambo dia haha)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia