You clicked your heels and wished for me.
It was summer, but not blazing. We spent the whole day at the beach, laughing our hearts out. Swimming in the sea, looking for the end of the horizon. Things we only got to do once a year. Nobody was around in our minds, and in that moment, what was supposed to be only a temporary warm feeling in the heart became a determination. An absolute answer to everything.
I remember the time after all the fun in the sea being the most beautiful time. Not of all eternity, there's too many beautiful moments for that. He was in the shower, I was waiting for him to be done. I lied staring into the blank above me, ears plugged. Pretty.Odd. was on. I was listening to every beautiful words the band was singing when I fell asleep, smiling.
And usually it feels bad to be woken up from a nap that exquisite, but with his face right above me, smiling, I woke up to a better wonder. It felt like heaven.
p.s: Today marks four years I've been with Blogger. Cheers.
I remember the time after all the fun in the sea being the most beautiful time. Not of all eternity, there's too many beautiful moments for that. He was in the shower, I was waiting for him to be done. I lied staring into the blank above me, ears plugged. Pretty.Odd. was on. I was listening to every beautiful words the band was singing when I fell asleep, smiling.
And usually it feels bad to be woken up from a nap that exquisite, but with his face right above me, smiling, I woke up to a better wonder. It felt like heaven.
p.s: Today marks four years I've been with Blogger. Cheers.
Comments