100; Salt.

Since so many people have pointed out Salt's weaknesses (the biggest of all being 'it's not as good as expected'), let me tell you one fact about Salt that impressed me.


At first I was like WTH why is the plot going on so fast but at the end of it I realized that if it wasn't made that way, the movie will be as lengthy and boring as The Dark Knight, because both movies have twisted plot, but Phillip Noyce is brilliant by cutting most parts of the story so it wouldn't be as boring as, well, The Dark Knight.


And yes, Salt has so many plot holes because of that but really, I don't really want to know how she was brought up, in details. Or how she suddenly decided to be a double agent for CIA instead. Or why Michael is so into spiders. All that weren't really necessary. 
I googled for 'SALT' and this photo came out among the firsts. And I think it's funny, but I can't really laugh.

Whatever I feel so sick right now so I need some rest. Yes I'm down with fever. Bye.


Oh BTW just asked boyf to watch The Runaways. And myself just watched the original recording of the Runaways live in Japan 1977. Boy, they were good.


Signing out.
xx

Comments

halwani said…
get well soon sist ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia