98. secret admirer

Have you ever had one? Erk to be honest I don't think I have any in the past. Because theoritically (??) I have this arrogant look, so most people wouldn't dare to even say 'Hi' to me (YES HALWANI PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND HAHA). But I'm actually really warm and nice to people when I start to know them (testimonial orang lain ye hihi) so yeah one would not possibly like me if they don't know me, and if they have started to know me, usually they will tell me right into my face if they like me.

So I'm pretty sure I haven't had any secret admirers :D

But last night...

this was pinned to my door. Yes a balloon. with "Hawa will you fly with me my ♥ " Okay.

Bill told me there were some more downstairs, so when I went down to get my cereal for sahur, I saw this, pasted on the wall of the staircase.

Too long for me to write again. Read it yourself ngahahaha.

Another one is just before the staircase.
-_________-"

What do I feel about this?
1) It's really weird.
2) I don't feel flattered, at all.
3) Well, kinda annoyed at it too.

I guess I always like the kind of person who's brave enough to come up to me and tell me how does he feel. Heh.

Comments

aque said…
hehehehe.. tangkap cinta mendalam tu.. keh3...
halwani said…
haha.no offense kak awe ea;)
hawanasir said…
wani;
tak kisah pun sebenarnya. ramai dah cakap cetu senanyer. huahahaha :P
hawanasir said…
shima;
awh. haha. tak gemar tapi :/
hawanasir said…
aque;
errr, hopefully not :P

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia