95. What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half

Everybody can say "I'd do this" "I'd do that" IF their other half is so far away from them. But if they are in the actual situation, would they even be able to hold on? I'd wish them the best, but currently I am in the picture of where the guy and the girl lives in two different continents, and trust me, holding on has never been this hard.

Before this we thought our condition were bad enough, with me studying in JB and him in Ipoh, that at one point we couldn't meet up for six freaking months, but now the distance we had before feels like a blessing. Previously we got to see each other about once in a month or two, and he'd have to take train to come to KL when I had to ride a 5-hours bus ride to the same place. Now all that are impossible. The only means of transportation (and that doesn't take weeks for us to get to the destination) is by air. 5450 miles away from each other. Not. Easy. At. All.

That nonetheless have never stopped me from reminding him of how much I love him. Wait scratch that. WE have never stopped reminding each other of how much we still love each other. I sent him a surprise delivery, he installed Streamyx in the place he's renting at (and he's going to move out the end of this year, but he insisted on doing so. I give up going out on weekends, leave parties early for him, and he'd spare at least a day of his busy week just for me. Constant phones and Skype calls, regardless of how high our bills rack off every month (okay fine we both are prepaid users, which makes it even harder T__T) are ways we would do to keep this relationship going.

But the biggest thing I've ever done for a guy is spending RM1160 for one-way flight ticket, just so that I can see him. Yes I'm not supposed to go back this year. I insisted anyway, because I can't bear this pain of missing him. All I think about everyday is what am I going to do when I see him the end of this year.

Seriously, all the sweet things he'd done (or I've done) for him before seems like an ant to be compared to what we've been doing now.

I'll be on my way back to you, darling.

Now this is an entry for Nuffnang's Going The Distance. And I'm writing this for my sister. But whatever I wrote came truly from my ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia