101; who else here likes pink?
Yesterday I asked boyf a question I couldn't answer; Why do I love pink so much?
Like seriously, I choose a pinklaptop netbook over a better (spec-wise) black/white laptop netbook. When I buy my stuffs, e.g. toiletries, bedsheets, home appliances, I prefer it to be pink or have a little bit of pink unless there's no pink. And every time I go shopping, the pink ones always get my attention FIRST. I won't be necessarily buying them though. My Google Chrome theme is pink, my Gmail has pink in it and so is my Yahoo! Mail, my blog is pink, my Tumblr is pink (at least have a little pink in it) and so are my Formspring and Twitter and IF I could change this Windows theme I would defs change it into pink.
Even I wish for a pink MyVi right now although I am not a big fan of MyVi -___-"
Oh haha I once asked my dad to send my Motorola L6 to the factory to change its original casing to pink. That was when I was 16. OMG I'm a spoiled brat. o__0
But I obviously don't go for solid pink, I prefer a combo of pink and white and a little bit of black. Sounds like an emo color ey? But the question is, WHY?? I don't remember liking pink in the early days. Iwas am not really girlish, and pink is obviously the official color for girls (or so they say) but yeah I am not even that girlish. I listened to bands girls don't usually listen to FGS.
Whoever else here fancy pink should raise their hands and explain why do they like pink.
p.s: I don't know why, but Abg Awie crosses my mind right at this moment, while typing this post. To be exact, the moment Naim and I saw him at the Cold Storage (Gardens) is playing right now.
Like seriously, I choose a pink
My Twitter. And see the Google Chrome theme? YES.
Oh haha I once asked my dad to send my Motorola L6 to the factory to change its original casing to pink. That was when I was 16. OMG I'm a spoiled brat. o__0
But I obviously don't go for solid pink, I prefer a combo of pink and white and a little bit of black. Sounds like an emo color ey? But the question is, WHY?? I don't remember liking pink in the early days. I
Whoever else here fancy pink should raise their hands and explain why do they like pink.
p.s: I don't know why, but Abg Awie crosses my mind right at this moment, while typing this post. To be exact, the moment Naim and I saw him at the Cold Storage (Gardens) is playing right now.



Comments
pink isn't really my favorite color, but it brings out the best in me when i wear one =) =) =)
really it does? wow. that's something new. :D