85. dear diary.

So, what happened today?

1) I cut my fringe. Bby it's no longer annoyingly long and messy! Well not much difference from before to be perfectly honest, but hey, my fringe is never cut differently (except for some time in 2009 I think, where I cut it into perfectly straight instead of rounding it like usual)!

2) I cut Bill's fringe and it's dramatically different now (over-nya description kau Hawa!) so yeah lepas ni sape nak potong fringe datang je to room 121, I charge 2 bucks je hehehe just kidding, I'll just charge you 20 bucks hehehe still kidding, I'd help you (:

3) Cried because something horrible happened to my beloved lappy of which I've been taking care of REALLY well, but Ema found the casualty funny. Because of this accident, I now make more typos than I usually do. So sad meh!

4) TSKKK SO SAD. Had a test today. Nothing to say about it.

5) Bought lip gloss from the pharmacy today. Well I don't think I've ever bought any lip gloss since the Juicy (or Fruity) Tube I bought with Bill few years back (because got sale buy one free one haha), which I really loved but sadly today I can't even remember the brand. HAHA I REMEMBERED! It's Revlon kalau tak silap HAHAHAHA. The one I bought today is this one;

Maybelline Volume XL Seduction Lip Plumper.

Well at first I just thought of buying this one while I get someone from the US to buy me Soap & Glory Motherpucker, but upon trying this, I knew I wouldn't change into other brands. Seriously it looks & tastes so good! Hehe. My lips is no longer thin weh ;) Well to be honest it's different tone from my lipstick (ew that sounds so old) lip color, but since the gloss alone is so pretty, now my lip color doubles as... *drum roll* ...lip liner! :D



Never thought I'd say this, but lately I'm so into Maybelline, kill me for talking like a woman. But I have Mineral Foundation, Mineral Power Concealer, Color Sensational Lip Color in Mauve, Expert Wear Blush in berry sorbet (although I think I might change into Mineral Power Illuminator once it's out), and of course my favorite Cat Eye Mascara. And before that I had Whitestay UV Mousse Foundation. Gila lah banyakkkk for someone yang tak girlish (Afiq, 2010; Saifful, 2010; Hadi et al 2010) sangat macam aku ni. Semua Maybelline. But no worries, I rarely wear them so they stay a lot longer than my In2it Eyeliner hehe.



6) Bumped into Ema and Ton so decided to head down to Starbucks since I've got a free beverage (but gave it away to Ton since, well, I don't drink Venti and it would be a waste if I redeem a Tall/Short or even Grande. And I thought we might as well catch up since it's been so long. There, as usual, the barista asked for my name and Ton said "Hawa". Usually if they didn't get my name they'll just write "H" (feels like in Gossip Girl hohoho) or ask me how to spell my name. But today, I reckoned that she has go my name because she didn't ask.



When I got my Hot Choc and Ton's Chocolate Frappe, this is what written;


Lah, HOWARD??? REALLY?? Damnit, girl. You can give me lots of names, even guys' (but make sure it's cool) but Howard is just one lame name! You can write Howie D. la pun, I'd forgive you, but Howard is just, sigh. Damn, I came to Starbucks just to drink, not to have sex-changing operation complete with face transplant please -___-"

7) I think tonight I'm going to go have a walk in the city and snap some good photos. But I don't have any pictures in mind yet, so yeah we'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia