103; not right.

Tonight has been the 6th day in a row that I have been having headache, not just light ones but massive headaches, and I don't think I can bear this any longer. There are nights that I need to take four Paracetamols, and some other I have to live on Ibuprofen for every four hours. Oh don't even get me started on the side effects; drowsiness, change in moods and most of all nausea. 

Even right now sia. I can't stand this anymore.

I'm going to go see the doctor tomorrow, hopefully he'll give me more than just few more ibuprofens, I need some serious checking I think. Ya Allah, let's just hope this is just me being a paranoid or pessimist. Because I pray this thing I'm assuming would remain an assumption. Amin.

Pray for the best for me. (:

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not because of the lambs, because I rarely have them (but today I got some scrumptious roasted lamb, God bless them who organized the iftar) and I don't think it has anything to do with my current diet at all to be honest. Weather maybe yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia