89. I've got troubled thoughts

  1. Whoa I've so many drafted post! Dang I've really lost my mood to write, I wonder why. Hmm. So I'll just write all the things I wanted to write in this post alright?

  2. Yesterday was our 32nd month. ♥ We never thought we'd make it this far, but we did anyway. Cheers! (: Yesterday too he cut his hair, and now he looks like a really cute soldier (; Pastu jadah dua2 nak macam hape je kepala berbalut. Saya baru lepas mandi. Dia segan kepala botak hahahahahaMister, I love you so asgdfskdelfblsdafuhdi-ing much hehe. Though I don't know how did we get this cold today from such loving yesterday, all I know is no matter how hard you said this week is going to be for us, I'm not gonna give up and I still love you just as much. Lantak pi la semua sakit kepala ke jadah ke, all I know I still want you in my life. Well to be fair, yes I'm a girl with a faktap mind, but I really hope you'd still want to catch me when I fall and stand with me when I'm tall. (: Thanks for everything baby. And jangan lupa anda kata saya boleh bawak anda ke mana saja sekian terima kasih hehe. xx ♥

  3. Found this on Facebook.
    "erm.. mq nqmez suhqdi.. nqmez bqwu tuh.. hqhqx.. juz cqll me suhq46 jek.. lqu nq pqnggil cristiqno ronqldo pown pew sqlqh nyew qn.. hqhqx.. kuw ctill cinglew qgyh.. lqw dew shqpew2 b'kenqn tqt qkuw.. mqi temudugq dluw tox jqdix gf qkuw.. huhux.. okeyh lqr.. dun forget ! UNDI LAH PAS.. hqhqx.."
    JADAH YANG KAU TULIS NI WEI??? WADEHEK. Hey you, Myspace called. They want their stupid rempits back. BOO YOU!
  4. Last weekend was all about one of the bands I consider legendary; Fall Out Boy. I've loved Fall Out Boy since Sugar We're Going Down (I admit I didn't listen to their EP and album before From Under The Cork Tree) and needless to say, their band is just the best. Patrick Stump doesn't have the best look, but his singing&style are just, unique. Wentz doesn't have the height, but he plays bass with style and writes the best lyrics. Well among the best lah considering I like many other genius lyricists. Haha. But when Stump and Wentz get together, you know the world's going to random dance with you. Or head bang. Or quietly listen with you. Any way you like it. And don't even get me start on Trohman and Hurley.

    It's just so sad that they've broken up. I used to use their lines to describe my conditions. Like right now err yang paling sesuai is from What A Catch, Donnie; "I've got troubled thoughts and self-esteem to match" HEH TAK SANGKA RANDOM2 SEKALI BETUL2 KENA DENGAN SITUASI SEKARANG. The whole weekend instead of doing assignments hehe I watched all of their videos. My fave are "I Don't Care" (sebab ada Gabe Saporta ♥ amboiii gatal), "What A Catch, Donnie" (sebab ada Urie ♥ amboii gatal lagi) and untuk kategori tak gatal adalah "Thks Fr Th Mmrs". Now those are not my fave songs but those vids are just hillarious okay kecuali What A Catch tu.

Dan disebabkan itu, nah amek video Thks fr th Mmrs.

Banyak lagi Hawa boleh bebel tapi malas. Out. xx

//UPDATE Eh to be fair I gotta be honest my least fave vid is America's Suiteheart. Song's fine, but not the vid. And Wentz isn't that cute, but boleh laaaa sebab selalu pakai hoodie kan. Okbye.

Comments

Unknown said…
uish... dua2 siap berbalut kepala tuh..
ihihih..
sooo comel la kamu dua ni
hawanasir said…
hahahaha malu :')
kebetulan plak tetiba mengada dua2 berbalut kepala :P

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia