93. jangan baca kalau anda puasa.

Okay I really don't want to write this, but at times like this I (don't) miss Sweet Chat Cafe! See, I don't miss it (not in denial), but I was listening to Lady Antebellum's Need You Now and I don't know how he heck it reminded me of that drink from Sweet Chat. 




This is Sweet Chat, if you're wondering. This is the Mid Valley kiosk. It's at the 1st floor, Centre Court if I'm not mistaken. South Court, baru check -.-' It serves many kinds of dessert, but what I like about this place is the menu is full of twists. VERY Malaysian, but with a twist. Contohnya this drink I told you about, the one I thought of when I listened to Need You Now. The drink's name is "Local Latte with Grass Jelly". Wonder what it is? It's a tall glass of iced latte (YUP) with cincau. YEP, cincau. Hehe. It's so good, I tell you. Imagine the taste of latte (okay fine iced milk coffee pun boleh) and THAT taste is then neutralised by the slimy grass jelly. So good.


YES THAT ONE, IN THE CIRCLE.
But that wasn't my favorite. That was Abang Awie's. My favorite was Lime Twist. It's lime juice with Nata De' Coco. Hehe. Sounds simple but I tried to do it once but it's not as good as Sweet Chat's. Oh Lime Twist is just above the LLGJ haha so malas to retype again :P


Another friend of mine, HARN ♥, adores Strawberry-licious. Yes it's strawberry smoothie (more like ABC's shaved ice actually) BUT it comes with grass jelly AND fresh strawberry slices. HOHO. Told ya it's full of twist. Strawberry shaved ice is soooo western but grass jelly? Hoho. One of its kind.


I first went there when I was 16 if I'm not mistaken, with Abang Awie. We didn't know where to eat because I don't like eating in the LG floor, and the McD at the top floor was full (walaoo masa tu mana ada Carl's Jr weh) so we settled with Sweet Chat and I fell instantly. Didn't expect it to still be there but it is still there.Went with Naim once last year, will definitely go there again next time. (:


Sorry if I made you drool. Hehehe. If you're in KL, go have a taste of their uniqueness. Visit http://www.sweetchatcafe.com.my/ (YES I just figured their web site after so long -__-")

Comments

NISA' nis said…
waaaa..makruh dah pose hari ni..duk imagine segala mende alah tu..waaa..lol
hawanasir said…
aittt takde takde. masa tu dekat nak buka dah. tinggal lagi 3 minit je hohoho :P

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia