91. Puasa lambat sehari!!

I love touch typing*. Especially now la kan, since I have new bumps and marks on the keyboard hahaha. No to be honest I like it even better without the new bumps. It's easier to touch type using normal keyboard sobss. 


Okay so right now I feel like bitchin' here. Eh bitching = whining je ye. Bukan nak bermulut jahat or anything. Oh speaking of which, over here at the land down under kitorang berpuasa lambat sehari. Sebak kann. Haha. Confirm2 la raya pun lambat sehari. Dah lah sepupu Naim hari tu sibuk kata nak berwebcam raya pertama. Haru la aku diorang dah raya aku puasa lagi. Hahaha. -______-"


To be honest, takde la sedih sangat raya kat sini. Puasa je sikit kot. Sebab 8 tahun duduk Johor, puasa pertama mesti kat rumah. Tak pedulik la 1st Ramadhan tu tengah minggu ke apa. Mesti balik jugak. Kalau tak balik *ada sekali je kot* mesti call rumah lepas tu boo semua orang sebab tak cuti. Hahahaha. Johor cuti setiap 1st Ramadhan, tapi tak cuti Nuzul Qur'an. Selangor pulak cuti Nuzul Qur'an, tak cuti 1st Ramadhan. Tu kot yang terasa sikit tahun ni. Tambah2 hari tu over the weekend Mama tak online, sayuuu je rasa. Kalau raya tu, dah biasa raya sehari dua lepas tu terus balik tempat belajar. BIASA DAHHH.


Okay back to bitching. Right now I'm being oversensitive to everything. I found myself wanting to give someone a taste of her own medicine when we go back next year. I found myself cringing over the cold weather (HEY DUMBASS, IT'S WINTER RIGHT NOW, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT? SKIN-BITING SUN HEAT LIKE IN MALAYSIA? DREAM ON), but I wanted to curse on the heater too. I even found myself wanting to cry for every thing that I can't have; Naim, my family, delicious cheesecake, the freedom to talk about my real best friend (no he's not imaginary), lots of dosh so that I can repair my laptop, Fall Out Boy CDs, Fall Out Boy playing again, discount on international calling and so many more! Pehtu dengar lagu slow je nak burst kannn. WTH dengar lagu Fightstar pun nak nangis???


THIS ISN'T ME!


I wasn't a negative girl. I tend to get depressed only when I have nothing to do. I didn't tweet 'depressingggg' or 'today is so sad' or 'it's going to be one fucked up week' or anything like that! I wasn't the type of girl who wanted to take revenge on someone! I was not this girl I am now! What the fuck happened to me? What has made me this weak as, vulnerable girl?


All I know right now is that I need someone YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE to be here, as in physically here by my side to take my hands and bring me up again. WAITWAIT. Funny I don't take my depression to anyone around me INTENTIONALLY. Kalau ada, let me know ye. Sorry kalau tersentap sesiapa *cough*AZMI*cough* or sesiapa je. Terlalu depressed. Fahamilah saya. Kalau tak nak faham the fact yang aku sangat jarang jadi macam ni, NASIB KAU LAH YE.


I was so strong. I need to find my strength back. Writing it out on my blog isn't going to solve a fucking thing. Gonna listen to my fave screamo song now. Haha. Not funny, I know.


Out. 
xx


p.s: Found a number of photos in Fareha's phone folder. 
Okay this one wasn't from her phone, it's from Izzati's camera. I ♥ this one!
 Remuera Intermediate School. Muka puas hati dapat coklat MUAHAHAHA.
If you notice, I went a bit Ellen DeGeneres here, while my theme for Rangitoto was 'formal navy' hehe.
 This was in Dance class in Remuera. YES they teach how to dance. The teacher, in yellow circle, is a hip hop dancer paid to teach these kids. He was teaching them to dance to 'Apologize' OMG I WAS SO PSYCHED. For one, it was Apologize. Second, he's so young. Third, he's a REAL dancer. Professional one. Fourth, he teaches kids. How awesome :D
 Wow this was four months back, in Candyland. Wonder what's with the gross look, Hawa?
 Still Candyland.
Disney On Ice! :D

*touch typing: typing without looking at the keyboard, using muscle memory tah apa tah. Check Wiki.

Comments

Fareha Noor said…
wah curik gambar ek...huhuhu...gambar cantet kan....tersimpan dalam lipatan sejarah...wawawa
hawanasir said…
Ha'ah copet gambo ko. Hihihihi
halwani said…
happy fasting kak awe ;)
hawanasir said…
thanks. likewise :D

Popular posts from this blog

The List.

50. ini entri untuk kau

29. Nikmat dunia