83. And so,
Hawanasir will buy a brand new filter, cap and hood for her camera because she REALLY needs to handle her stuffs with extra care next time. Thank you. Oh yes Hawa you might need to buy a new earphone+mic for your iPod/netbook in merely another two months too, if you keep using it in THAT way -__-'. Please bear that in mind.
Now who wants to buy me a brand new prime lens (okay fine a second hand but mint one would do) and a brand new flash? NOTE: I will only accept 50mm f/1.4 or f/1.8 (or f/1.2 if you've lots dosh) AFS and SB-400 or SB-600 (well I would like an SB-600 less, although it is more expensive than SB-400).
YES if you want to buy me a Polaroid 600 series too would be good, along with the film yeah, PX-600 je cukup :D
Mak aih demand gile mengucap bakal laki kau dengar ni Hawa. Terus cancel. Huahahahahaha.
Now who wants to buy me a brand new prime lens (okay fine a second hand but mint one would do) and a brand new flash? NOTE: I will only accept 50mm f/1.4 or f/1.8 (or f/1.2 if you've lots dosh) AFS and SB-400 or SB-600 (well I would like an SB-600 less, although it is more expensive than SB-400).
YES if you want to buy me a Polaroid 600 series too would be good, along with the film yeah, PX-600 je cukup :D
Mak aih demand gile mengucap bakal laki kau dengar ni Hawa. Terus cancel. Huahahahahaha.
Comments