97. conversations of the day.
#1 Me and Evelyn
*talking about Korean songs*
Evelyn: Do you know 'You're Beautiful'?
Me: Evelyn, really? OMG I never knew! Thank you!
-________-"
*shows how little I know about Korean songs/drama/anything Korean. Or Japanese. Or Chinese, for that matter. Although, I did say that on purpose hehe*
#2 Me and Afiq, via FB Chat.
Me: Tah la aku tak paham la orang masak2 ni
*shows that I NEED to think before I type kalau chat dengan dia. Dah la jenis suka pangkah orang. Tak pasal2 dia kata aku tak reti masak -__- SENTAP OKAY*
*talking about Korean songs*
Evelyn: Do you know 'You're Beautiful'?
Me: Evelyn, really? OMG I never knew! Thank you!
-________-"
*shows how little I know about Korean songs/drama/anything Korean. Or Japanese. Or Chinese, for that matter. Although, I did say that on purpose hehe*
#2 Me and Afiq, via FB Chat.
Me: Tah la aku tak paham la orang masak2 ni
Afiq: Eei you are a girl should be a pro in cooking ok
=_________='
*shows that I NEED to think before I type kalau chat dengan dia. Dah la jenis suka pangkah orang. Tak pasal2 dia kata aku tak reti masak -__- SENTAP OKAY*
Comments