96. giving up.
I am currently looking for something. And it's even harder than looking for Pretty. Odd. CD, hahaha (okay those who know what am I looking for wouldn't find this funny). I think in the search of something, you have to give up some things right?
I am not giving up anything small, for me. Because it does not just involve me, I have to drag that somebody with me too for a full support. And it's hard. It's going to be very hard for him and even for me to give up something this big. But it's for the best, for both of us.
Doakan saya akan jumpa apa yang saya cari, sebab saya dah buat satu pengorbanan besar untuk pencarian ini (:
I am not giving up anything small, for me. Because it does not just involve me, I have to drag that somebody with me too for a full support. And it's hard. It's going to be very hard for him and even for me to give up something this big. But it's for the best, for both of us.
Doakan saya akan jumpa apa yang saya cari, sebab saya dah buat satu pengorbanan besar untuk pencarian ini (:
Comments